Status

2.     +4   thumb up   thumb down

Quinn`s True Love

Group
    Global Moderator

Status

Status Update 3
    Hey There!

Straight to the point,I decide to expand on one of the scenes I planned as minor and turned it into one of the larger ones.It pushed the release back by couple of days but also allowed me to squeeze in some more world building/exposition,aswell as gave some more screen time to one of the characters.

On top of that I finished rendering one of the 2 planned larger scenes and already started to render the last scene in this,very importnat,first episode.

After I finish rendering all that will be left is some small coding tasks and testing,it usually doesn't take anymore than a day or two.

As always Stay Strong
    Quinn's very own
    Name88

3.     +3   thumb up   thumb down

Quinn`s True Love

Group
    Global Moderator

Status

4.     +4   thumb up   thumb down

Massive DIK

Group

Status
    I demand you to give me Claire! 😡

5.     +3   thumb up   thumb down

Quinn`s True Love

Group
    Global Moderator

Status
    QUOTE (Rq0e @ 7/12/2021, 15:29) 
    I demand you to give me Claire! 😡

Sooner than you think brother :Quinn:

6.     +4   thumb up   thumb down

Massive DIK

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Name88 - KingOfHearts @ 12/7/2021, 05:56 PM) 
    Sooner than you think brother :Quinn:

All I want for Christmas is Claire... :Yummy:
    Don't break a bro's heart. :PepeHands:

But I place my bet on around Christmas or New Year. Fresh start, new goals, hope of successful next year and I truly wish you that. But no matter when it's cooked, I hope I'll love your creation, you have accumulated plenty of knowledge by experiencing different kinds of entertainment, know what to do & don't, etc. I could only wish I was able to express my opinion like you do. So, you should be competent to make an amazing story. Also, you've been pretty mysterious about the MC, or is that because no one asked? :PepeHehe:

I do wonder about MC's appearance, but I'm sure plenty of girls will swoon left & right for our sexy MC, sadly there's only a couple of selected beauties who will capture MC's heart. :BootyTime:

7.     +4   thumb up   thumb down

Quinn`s True Love

Group
    Global Moderator

Status
    QUOTE (Rq0e @ 7/12/2021, 17:50) 
    All I want for Christmas is Claire... :Yummy:
    Don't break a bro's heart. :PepeHands:

But I place my bet on around Christmas or New Year. Fresh start, new goals, hope of successful next year and I truly wish you that. But no matter when it's cooked, I hope I'll love your creation, you have accumulated plenty of knowledge by experiencing different kinds of entertainment, know what to do & don't, etc. I could only wish I was able to express my opinion like you do. So, you should be competent to make an amazing story. Also, you've been pretty mysterious about the MC, or is that because no one asked? :PepeHehe:

I do wonder about MC's appearance, but I'm sure plenty of girls will swoon left & right for our sexy MC, sadly there's only a couple of selected beauties who will capture MC's heart. :BootyTime:

Thank you very much Rocky,everyone seems to have more faith in me than I do 😅
    I'm not gonna spoil anything yet,if you wont go to sleep too soon tonight....
    Your wish might be granted :Quinn:

8.     +4   thumb up   thumb down

Massive DIK

Group

Status
    Oh, you played me good with that "sooner than you think", if only I knew that it's gonna be only a couple of hours away... Well, thank you for the early Christmas gift. I'll save this hopefully delicacy for tomorrow. :Yummy:

9.     +4   thumb up   thumb down

Massive DIK

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Name88 - KingOfHearts @ 12/7/2021, 06:56 PM) 
    Thank you very much Rocky,everyone seems to have more faith in me than I do 😅
    I'm not gonna spoil anything yet,if you wont go to sleep too soon tonight....
    Your wish might be granted :Quinn:

By the way, I doubt I'll ever understand why wouldn't you believe in yourself as much. It's okay to want for someone you care about to reassure you, but like some saying goes: "you're as good as you believe yourself to be." Something, something... or I just totally made that up. Look at how our boy has grown. From an inexperienced maggot to fully fledged brother with a baggage of experience, who's still learning. So, I don't think you should have any doubts, otherwise I might have to fly to your hometown to kick your ass even if that's the last thing I'd do before getting Lucille'd. :boomer:
    But enough of this mushy shit, otherwise you'll think that I'm a CHICK in disguise. You have your wife to do that for you and I have a reputation to uphold.

23 replies since 19/10/2021, 15:35   571 views